Tuesday 21 June 2011

Album Of The Year So Far...

Were in June, the sixth month so were halfway through the year and my favourite album is 'On A Mission' by Katy B cause I basically like every song on it and j'adore her voice. Best songs are Easy Please Me, Movemen and Perfect Stranger,  for me but like I said EVERY song is a vibe. The way my favourite Katy B song , 'Louder' , didn't even make the Album. I've been following Katy B since she was like 15/16 doing Funky house tunes aswell , shes already doing loads since coming from Brit School (Same place where Adele went btw) and i'm just here looking foward to her future tunes!



I need to see @KatyBmusic live DEFINATELY.

2 comments:

  1. i love on a mission, she is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she's my favourite female artist at the moment.

    ReplyDelete