Tuesday 21 June 2011

Game, Set & Match Mr Woolery-Allen .

I've always liked tennis, playing and watching but I'm not gonna lie I'm not the best at it...yet. Yes i've decided it'll never replace football but i wanna start playing Tennis aswell. THIS ISN'T SOME SHORT TERM THING THOUGH OR A PHASE  Nah this is for real . I'll start with some lessons and when I go uni I'll join a tennis club aswell. I'll start when I come back , just watching Queens and a couple of days of Wimbledon has confirmed my interest boy and im slyly h'excited. Anyway im 6 ft 2 so you won't wanna fuck with my serve and I got that double backhand SWAGG ;) its gonna be a long journey though but im ODT ;) onehundredpercent.

*Insert picture of me in quality tennis pose here*

My favourite tennis player atm is Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, for the girls I'd go with Miss Serena Williams.



The goal here isn't to become some rare black professional tennis player I just want to get better , much better then we'll see how good i can actually get . I'll be the guy you'll see moving around the court in white vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment