Friday 27 May 2011

My note from @CarlaUddemi

Joshua Woolery-Allen - Seriously Josh, im going to MISS you. Don't know whether the feelings mutal but whatevs. You've made me laugh so many times these past years,

& your sort of like a big brother at times, just when i want a hug or something. Wont forget the time that i baisically murdered you with my amazing lifting skills,

& you ending up with a bandage on your head looking like Jackie Chan or something! I hope that scar never fades, cus it should remind you of me!

You taught me how to Jerk (sort of) & your sort of a cool guy ;).. Please don't be a stranger, & ill probs see you out on the town - Dont be a Wooly Bully Josh - Love you <3

Made me smile when i read it , things like this it starts to hit me more...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment